Due to the special design of the standard cross-section in each roller position, LOGICA roller clamps are especially suitable for use in the enteral feeding therapy. Fibre-filled solutions will not clog the tube's cross-section within common drop rates.
As a result of the design features of LOGICA's roller clamps, an adjusted drop rate will be stable within small tolerances. The regulation span is not influenced by the movement direction of the roller; the control behaviour remains the same. The easy and fast adjustment of the roller and the large regulation span allows you to set the desired drop rate fast and effortlessly. As the control behaviour barely changes across the entire regulation span, precise adjustment of the desired drop rate is possible for every infusion solution, independent of the viscosity.
The LOGICA Roller Clamp RC2OOO 4,0x5,4 has been developed for use in enteral infusion therapy.
- optimal regulating design for easy adjustment of drip rate
- good reproducibility of desired adjustment
- particulary suitable for the use in enteral feeding sets
- tubing clamp for save fastening of the tubing
- easy automatic or hand operated assembly onto the tubing